- In lift
- A : Do you speak chinese?
- B : No, hehe :')
- A : Oh? Where r u from then?
- B : I'm from Indonesia, you?
- A : Ah, i'm from taiwan
- The door open on the 4th floor
- B : Okay, bye.
- A : Bye, see you.
- In my room, texting with my friend
- B : Why do so many people think that i came from China? Do i look like that?
- C : Hahahaha, why r you asking me? Well, no, you didn't look like chinese people.
- B : Yeah, that's the point! But why do they keep asking me like that? I bored with that questions. Where r u from? China? Japan? Do you speak chinese? Are you from China? or bla bla bla
- C : Hey, next time when people ask you like that, just reply with "yes"
- B : Eh? What? And then what if they speak chinese to me then? What should i say?
- C : "Shut up!" hahahahahhaha
- B : -______- good Idea
- C : No, don't say that hehe.
“always remember that too much ego will kill your talent” —
kalo kata temen gue si Ryan “it’s true that i’m asian, but i’m not chinese” huhuhu gue setuju bgt sama kalimat nya :’)
“Ask me a question” —ask.fm/ulfapuspa