seumur hidup gue sekolah, guru matematika yang gue temuin itu semua nya hampir botak. Kesimpulannya, jangan jadi guru matematika kalo gamau rambut lo jadi botak.
hahaha i see my name there~ yes, i absolutely read this post :D See you in your another song cover~
ULFA PUSPAWARDHANI i know you’re reading this its all your fault. this is all your doing. you caused this. whatever.
Its freaking 3:00 AM in the morning. okay. I recorded this out of frustration and all other negative feeling there is. I haven’t sleep. I can so relate to the lyrics ‘cause i’m definitely loosing my mind. Its shattered somewhere in the bathroom, i don’t know. I must have completely lost my mind uploading this sort of shit for people to listen to. Just don’t click. Its gonna be horrible. There, i warned you. What happen to your ear after you listen to this is no longer my responsibility.
By the way, check out: www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0
real singers. i know none of you (people that are so generous to follow my stupid soundcloud) are into k-pop and all, but the guy can sing, really. guys, to be exact. just give it a shot. of the scale zero to ten (zero being tone deaf, ten being Jennifer Holiday) their voices are 8. cuteness level, thou, twelve. No, i’m not baeksoo biased, thankyou very much.
As you know, i live in Germany right now, and my family are in Indonesia. Which means, there’s a time zone difference between us, 5 hours (6 hours in Winter). Can i say that’s a big difference, can’t i?
My school stuff begin from about 8 until 13 (GMT +1) from monday ‘til friday, oh well no, i have class until 15 on thursday. It means, when i finished class at 13 (GMT +1), it’s already 18 in Indonesia. And after 13, i must have lunch, doing my task, and another thing that i really should do. I could say that my day finished at 18 (GMT +1), and yeah, it’s already midnight in Indonesia. If i have a thing that i would to talk to to my family, i must wait until midnight, before i sleep, so that my family can read and reply my message as soon as possible in the morning ( i hope so ).
You wanna see from another side? from my family side? Its the same thing actually. They wake up at about 6 (GMT +7) and they must doing their activities too, well my sister must go to school, my father must go to work, and my mother must do ‘the house thing’. Which means, actually when i send them text at this time, they’re busy too. Usually my mom reply my text at about 9, yeah its 3 am in Germany, and i already sleep at those time.
A couple weeks ago, i was in math exam, and it was really a bad day, i really hate my teacher for giving such a damn exercise. I was crying during the exam. I really need my mom, i send her text, if she could call me right now. And yeah, as i guessed, she can’t. She was outside, busy with her thing. I can’t blame her too, well i really understand that we have such a big time difference, and yes, at those time i’m sure that she had a lot of things to do. So, i was going home with a bad feeling, can’t call her. 2 hours later she texted me that she could call me. Yes, we were on the phone for about 2 hours, i couldn’t make it longer because it’s already 22 there, they must sleep too.
This ‘time zone difference’ problem happens again, yesterday. It was a really good day, sunny day. I enjoyed by went to the park, sat under the tree and took some photo. I was texting my sister before i go to the park if she wanna skype with me or not, and she didn’t reply for such a long long time -_- i decided to go out then. And suddenly 3 hours later, she texted me back, she wanna Skype. Oh my.. I was outside, i didn’t have a good signal. How can i call her when i didn’t have a good signal -_- I told her that maybe i arrived home in 1 hour. It was 21 there, and in 1 hour, it will be 22 pm. I said then, how about tomorrow, i have holiday on monday hehe, and i forgot that she must go to school on monday. So yeah, today, on monday, here i am, sitting in front of my laptop, writing, and waiting. Well my mother said that she would call me today. I actually wanna go out, because it’s boring for just sitting in my room, and internet surfing, and so so so. But then, i will feel guilty if didn’t call (again) my family.
If you still read this post, thanks anyway, and Happy Whit monday (Pfingsmontag) ! :D
Yeaaay!! Gettin’ crazy with Dian Veronika :D I love today’s weather! Really really good! I was dying my hair again three weeks ago, and i actually love this brown hair hehehe :D
Wave-Gotik-Treffen Leipzig 2013
as usual! self portrait!
Wave-Gotik-Treffen Leipzig 2013
My friend, Nurul Hasanah and me ! :D
- restoran italia, sekitar jam 7 malam.
- A : Eh liat deh botol wine yang disitu, gede banget, beli yuk!
- B : Gue harus beli juga?
- A : Sebenernya lo boleh minum itu ngga sih? Ngga kan?
- B : Iya ngga boleh
- A : Tapi lo pernah coba?
- B : Belom hehe perlu gue coba sekarang? hahaha
- A : *cengengesan* Apa aja sih yang ngga boleh di agama Islam?
- B : Banyak! Alkohol, wine, daging babi
- A : Trus, apa lagi?
- B : Hmmm, piercing juga ga boleh kalo cowo hahaha (gue nyindir dia disini, dulu dia pernah bilang kalo dia pernah piercing waktu smp :p)
- A : Oh ya? hahaha kok gitu sih, kalo tattoo juga ga boleh?
- B : Iya itu juga ga boleh, hmm terus apalagi yaa, oh ya, kalo nikah juga harus seagama hehe
- A : HAH? HARUS?
- B : hahahaha
- mungkin dia bingung kali ya gara gara banyak yang ga boleh, akhirnya dia diem lumayan lama
- A : eh, mungkin ini pertanyaannya lucu, tapi gue mau tanya ya, gimana sih pendapat lo tentang agama lo?
- B : hmm, ya keliatannya menurut lo lucu kali ya gara-gara banyak yang ga boleh, tapi ya kan emang udah darisana nya begitu yaudah hehe
- A : Lo boleh pindah agama ngga?
- B : Hahaha gimana ya, kan tiap agama punya kitab masing masing tuh
- A : iya quran kan kalo Islam?
- B : Iya, gue ngga tau ya di setiap kitab sama atau engga, cuma gue rasa di tiap agama bilang kalo agama tersebut yang paling baik, jadi ya buat apa pindah agama hehe
- A : ohh hehe iya iya
- B : eh, lo kan ga punya agama, ortu lo juga ga punya agama?
- A : iya, tapi kakek nenek gue budha
- B : ohh, eh kalo kita ngomongin agama, bakalan ngga ada abis nya nih ahahaha
- A : hahaha iya juga ya
- B : iya kita lagi makan, tapi topik bahasan nya berat banget deh
- A : hahahaha
The sky is mixture of purple, pink, orange, and blue! beautiful :) No edit, pure :D
augustusplatz leipzig, germany